Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tengo trabajo--

Translated, it means I NEED TO WORK.

Being off some days is needed, but for 2 1/2 weeks?! Ah, that's a definate negative. In a desperate move for dough, I am back on my coffee grind, but it will only be for a LIMITED TIME, nothing long term....I do miss my Starbucks tho....





Me at my old sbux locale. Wow, my hair HAS grown--

Free weekly coffee/tea = my crack/cocaine to get me thru.

Free lattes= heaven!!
(still mad about them discontinuing Organic milk, hmph!)

Miller is fuckin up--big time!
Ol girl (my "boss" Rhonalie), is flunkin on me...she ain't scheduling me for shiiit!
$25/hr is what they pay and she being stingy. I have expressed my availibility THREE times, and she has yet to schedule me for anything! One nite, and my pockets will smile. Bitch, put me on the schedule lol...







Me at Miller last summer, i decided to return. $$$ talkin nice, but they slackin now--
ON ANOTER TIP--
Waffle House? Can I work there? I pretty much recieved an offer from the coveted breakfast haven to be the store mgr, makin sum serious cake...but is that me? my bf says naw....but i would do it...for the pocket full of green (as santogold said :). I would pretty much be the head cook, so I'd be serving sum pretty mean omelettes n shiiit. The only downside is that I am unsure what the pay truly is....its between 35-40k but with all the bonuses, it is possible (i think) to make 45k...

But Enterprise called me back today. I got an interview two fridays away! they talking $31k so imma lissen! lol. I just don't wanna get stuck not using this degree that i worked very hard for.


Money ain't important to me. It doesn't motivate me. But it is a neccessary tool that people need to get the things they both desire and need.

urrrmmm---that's it.

Let me go back to my poker game =]

No comments: