Photobucket

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey!

I have noticed that over the years, I have been able to hit a trend before it became popular.

I know I am not the only one with this both keen &&& beautiful ability....just possibly the first to express it.

Ummm...I started a blog with my bf a few weeks ago (sinceighteensixtyfive.blogspot.com) about awakening your social conscious, and I wanted to do a blog on fashion.

But I didn't want people to get confused between the two blogs, so that is why i am under another gmail "name." When I recieved my wonderful issue of Missbehave the other day, my desire to approach the blog'o'sphere with my fashion vices was birthed.

So, *TADA!* Here I am !!!

This blog will not discuss CELEB fashion. Just fashion in general. If and when I get some people reading, if there is anything you want to see, message me....madame.pres.08@gmail.

(DISCLAIMER: i may use this blog as a personal diary/notebook, but nothing too personal, they lurkin'! lol :)

Okay. Get ready to FASHION UP!

No comments: