Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SASHA FIERR--rrmm..i mean Beyonce:



I have said on MANY occasions that my fave. music from Beyonce is from Writings on the Wall and Dangerously in Love.

I bought the new I Am disc and returned the shit the following day...but this song..
is beautiful.

My fave verse is this one:

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me to the ground again



and it is kinda sick that it may only be because of a certain somebody, HA!
go figure.
anyways, the point is that I like Halo. and that's it.

Video: Halo-Beyonce.

2 comments:

Dari Rogers said...

we still talking about this kid....lol. jkjkjkjkjkjk!!!!

jessicur said...

the kid thinks so... lol