Photobucket

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New yr. New me.

It is a new year!
I normally do not do these things called resolutions besides resolving issues or problems. But this year I feel different. I am not sure why that is, but I need not to question.

Firstly: I want to gather and organize my finances so this time next year, I am solid with my money.
Secondly: I want to save my money.
Thirdly: I want my passport before year ends.


The steps I will take to reach my goals are listed...
#1-Sit and call and arrange payments for the next 3/4 months and have at least half of all unecessary bills paid off and defer payment on school loans for one year. And meet with Spring Hill on how to do so.

#2-Set up direct deposit for both savings accounts, at a credit union and commercial bank.

#3-"Order" a new social secruity card and birth certificate to submit for a passport.
~ ~ ~
I do not know where this sudden burst of inspiration has occured. I have never been able to firmly state my goals and the steps needed to complete the goals. I have never written them down or have been so serious about them. A person I once value, who is now in my past for a reasonable reason, once said that when I am able to sit and write my goals, that is when my mind is ready to evaluate who I am as an individual and will be able to learn how to focus my energy on how to conceptulize my life and its value to the world/community around me.

I do not know about you, but my life is destined.

Whether or not I have one on my side or if I ride shotgun solo.

Life is short and there is nothing but the vision of attainment in my future.
~ ~ ~

On another note, I need a change physically.

I found a new haircut. I thought I wanted to grow out my hair after chopping inches off a year and a half ago. Dari's issue of Nylon inspired me to take another cut to my mane, like Lily Allen:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: